New Erf
Please login to your New Erf forum account

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Erf
Please login to your New Erf forum account
New Erf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted!

+4
Ir-LFNT
ReginaldMcMuffin
HerbieRai
0beron
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted! - Page 2 Empty Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted!

Post  0beron Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am

First topic message reminder :

As any of you who still check the forum may have noticed, ReginaldMcMuffin and myself have rekindled discussion of the rules and mechanics of the game, and would love the chance to start up a new game to test out changes as well as generate more ideas on how to improve/expand the game. But we can only do this by PLAYING the game, for which we need more sides! So let us know if you're interested by posting here Smile
0beron
0beron
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info
Side Name: Morlock Wells

Back to top Go down

Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted! - Page 2 Empty Re: Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted!

Post  0beron Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Huh okay, maybe it was just that they stopped supporting/developing it. Well I suppose you might as well try and invite me to see if invites still work.
dramasnowboi@gmail.com
0beron
0beron
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted! - Page 2 Empty Re: Expanded Rules in need of Playtest! Players Wanted!

Post  Twoy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 am

I sent you an invite and added you to the wave where I posted all my orders and received feedback from Dark Arbiter (wave is called Oz Orders). I will look through the list of waves and add you to some interesting ones.
Twoy
Twoy
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info
Side Name: Kingdom of Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  0beron Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Well I have to say I am an avid worshiper of google lol, but this particular feature is a little lack-luster. At least the "playback" is rather clunky, but it seems that in practice it will work just fine.
We'll have to see what Reginald thinks of it
0beron
0beron
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Twoy Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 am

I never used the playback function. Basically it was a place where we could have private, alliance and public chats and we could hang graphics.
Twoy
Twoy
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Post  0beron Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 am

Yeah, for that it definitely seems like it will work great.

On an unrelated note, I just added a new special, "Gummy" (3), to replicate Jillian's trick with the gwiffons and megalogwiffs.
0beron
0beron
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihila Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 am

Hey I just wanted to ask what the status on game prep is, and if there was anything I could do to help bring it along. I'd hate to see this playtest die, mostly, 'cuz some of us (mostly 0beron I'll admit) have put a lot of effort into it.
Nihila
Nihila
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info
Side Name: Snowpoint

Back to top Go down

Post  0beron Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:49 am

I haven't seen Reginald log on in quite some time, and the only thing we had been waiting on was for him to make the map and say he was ready to GM...I was really eager to PLAY, but I would be willing to GM instead if enough people are still interested and will understand that since I just got back to school, I may not be able to run the game at as fast a pace as people may want.
Thanx for the recognition btw, I appreciate that AND all the work people put in long before my arrival so I had something to expand on, as well as the input and help you guys have offered. Definitely don't wanna see this fizzle out again.
0beron
0beron
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Twoy Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 am

0beron wrote:Yeah, for that it definitely seems like it will work great.

On an unrelated note, I just added a new special, "Gummy" (3), to replicate Jillian's trick with the gwiffons and megalogwiffs.
Sorry it took so long, but I finally looked at Gummy. It is way, way, way.......... overpowered.

"Gummy - (3) Allows the unit to capture up to 1+(hits/10) light units and carry them as part of it’s body."

That means a Special C unit would be able to automaitcally defeat 2 special C units/2 warlords or 2 kinght class infantry in combat.

Special C: Gummi Bear: (10/3/3/11), Gummy, Fast, Mount (Upkeep is 80).

I think you need to change it to: High Level "Gummy - (6) Allows the unit to capture up to 0+(hits/10) light units and carry them as part of it’s body."
Twoy
Twoy
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Post  ReginaldMcMuffin Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm still here, just i'll probably be a player, not a GM. School, friends, girls, and Borderlands are keeping me occupado

ReginaldMcMuffin
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info
Side Name: iMeme

Back to top Go down

Post  captain napalm Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Don't know if you have any more space, but I'd play this if you like with my existing side.
captain napalm
captain napalm
Gobwin
Gobwin

Side Info
Side Name: Franse

Back to top Go down

Post  maceman121 Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Just noticed this myself and very interested if this is still an option. Please let me know :-). Side made but needs a little tweaking I think to make numbers right.

maceman121
Marbit
Marbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Twoy Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 am

I have opened a game on the forums.
Twoy
Twoy
Hobgobwin
Hobgobwin

Side Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2