New Erf
Please login to your New Erf forum account

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Erf
Please login to your New Erf forum account
New Erf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it dead yet?

Go down

Is it dead yet? Empty Is it dead yet?

Titansdangit, this game just won't stay down will it ;D? Seriously though, hey everybody, yes I'm still alive (and being murdered by my exams).

There will be stuff, stuff that has to be done yet, stuff I need other stuff for and stuff that is very sekrit.

You'll see soon enough (oooh I do love being sneaky once in a while Smile)

Titan out!
thetobias
thetobias
Head Titan
Head Titan

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Is it dead yet? :: Comments

Nihila

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:03 am  Nihila

Just a friendly reminder:
On the other forum, Kaed's trying out a few small combat tests, volunteers appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am  ReginaldMcMuffin

Hey everybody that still pays attention to this, you guys still want to play this game? If so, I can GM it.

Back to top Go down

0beron

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 am  0beron

Sure. I think it needs a little bit of work still, since there are some unclear portions (and since we lost our original caster rules haha) but I'd be willing to help with that and give it a go for play Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:11 pm  ReginaldMcMuffin

Well, the important thing is that we get it started. The problem with this game before was that they spent too much time debating and testing, not enough playing. Do you have any good map making tools? Cause I don't, but I can look around for some. Let's get the ball rolling, and then modify things as we go.

Back to top Go down

0beron

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm  0beron

That's a fair point. I'd be up for getting started soon, but I think the ambiguity about a Combat Calculator/System, and the loss of the original Caster Rules are issues too glaring to ignore, so I'd like to settle on at least an experimental Combat System, and have everyone involved approve of my new Caster Rules as a starting point.
(and I hope I don't sound pushy/possessive about using my material, cus I don't mean to be, I just want something to start with that we can edit if needed)
And no, I don't have any kind of map generator :/ I'm great with gaming ideas/mechanics, as well as Excel, but real coding/computer stuff escapes me haha.

Back to top Go down

0beron

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 am  0beron

Hey guys....?
Is anyone still interested? I see people log on but nobody is replying anymore...I'd really love to actually try this out :/

Back to top Go down

Twoy

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 am  Twoy

I had a good map generator on my old computer, but I cannot remember the name of the program. It was free.

Correction: Here is the free map generator. http://www.inkwellideas.com/roleplaying_tools/hexographer/free_hexographer.shtml

Back to top Go down

0beron

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 am  0beron

Just downloaded it and loving what I'm seeing already! great find!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm  ReginaldMcMuffin

I'm still game for this. Haven't had much time recently, but I'll keep updated on what's going on.

Back to top Go down

0beron

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am  0beron

Hey folks, we haven't heard from Reginald in quite a while, so if there are no objections, I will GM instead and we can start ASAP. Please visit the Sign-up Thread to register/indicate that you are definitely going to participate.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 am  ReginaldMcMuffin

School's starting for me, so I've been a bit busy. Had bronchitis 2 weeks back. So yeah, it's been interesting. Since I'm not sure about my schedule yet, I'll just play my side then, and you'll be GM.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum