New Erf
Please login to your New Erf forum account

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Erf
Please login to your New Erf forum account
New Erf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question about side rank

2 posters

Go down

A question about side rank Empty A question about side rank

Post  captain napalm Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 am

When generating your side info in your profile, you can choose a rank, from "ruler, caster, warlord, chief warlord". Since your side starts with only a ruler, is there any choice? Can I choose "caster", have my ruler be just a person, but still control him like normal, and just say that the first caster I pop is 'me'? This wouldn't affect how I played the game at all, just fluff-wise, I thought it would be interesting. Because otherwise it seems like you have to choose "ruler".

Last edited by captain napalm on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar fail)
captain napalm
captain napalm
Gobwin
Gobwin

Side Info
Side Name: Franse

Back to top Go down

A question about side rank Empty Re: A question about side rank

Post  thetobias Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:04 am

Might be a bit of a necro, but I'll explain this anyway.

The reasoning behind the options was that players might start play as a character in service of a side and slowly break of as a vassal and eventually a fully fledged side. Obviously this did not really go anywhere, but it definately is a fun thing that I might expand upon were I to redesign the rules.
thetobias
thetobias
Head Titan
Head Titan

Back to top Go down